Friday, February 09, 2007

Shallow Hal

Shallow Hal only saw the inter-beauty. I see in Technicolor.

For example....

Munk says: If you think life is bad... How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. You only get eaten once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard. Only 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 11 other guys. But worst of all. The only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother.

So cheer up...

Groove says: Nah, I like to ride the regular bus with 17 other friends.

Get off the short bus Munk....Life will get better.

Was I bad? I love my friends to death but when they act like Louisana rednecks trying to be 12 year old funny, I can't help myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

You're always bad. You had to ask?

2/9/07, 9:35 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Trying to be 12 year old funny isn't funny?

Wow...

You learn something new every day. ;)

Steve~

2/21/07, 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home