Friday, January 05, 2007

Believe it or Not,

I'm Walking on Air.........

Yeah only the greatest amurakin hero would be dumb enough to emulate something they saw on TV. What the fuck is with these kids who think a hanging is something to be tried out back? I always thought it was funny when kids would pretend to be WWF wrestlers, jumping off roofs, etc; but who in their right mind would tie a cord around their neck for fun? I hear the gene pool rising again :)

Speaking of myopic decisions....WTF is wrong with home depot? Level growth gets you a $200M golden parachute? Ya know the real reason why HD sales have leveled off is because of the COMPLETE FUCKING MORONS they hire to wander the aisles not helping people. What is with hiring divorced mothers of 3 and men who don't know a nut from a snow shovel to answer home improvement questions? When I need a 5/16" zinc coated eye bolt, I want to know where the fuck the 5/16" zinc coated eye bolts are. When I want to know the price of a fucking water heater sitting in the aisle why does it take an act of congress and 4 sales people to fucking find out? I stopped going to Lowes when HD got closer....I should waste the gas. Don't even get me started about the fact they only have one fucking register open most of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Some people are just plain stoopid... that's it!

1/5/07, 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home