Saturday, December 30, 2006

Randomness

Being sick and not having a big of dose from my muses as of late has made me listless. I'll get over it here real soon; but as the holidays have lallygagged by, there were a couple things that popped into my head that were not lost in the haze of booze and goofing off....

Why do stupid people die trying to stay warm when the homeless seem to get buy just fine? Maybe the homeless are on to something....

Speaking of homeless. How is it you never see a pregnant homeless woman? At least I never have....

Why does anyone use baking soda in the fridge anymore? We NEVER have done this and our fridge doesn't smell? WTF are you keeping in your fridge that stinks?? Stupid is as stupid does I guess. Then again I know that the elves clean our fridge out once a week. Arm&Hammer: Keeping the Lazy smelling sweet....or at least like baking soda.....

Size 12 is the new size 8. I know this for a couple of reasons. 1. The Mrs. has dropped from a size 14 to a size 6 in certain clothes in less than a year. It's more like a 14/16 to 10/8 but you get the idea. 2. I have gone from a comfortable Medium to "Holy Shit the small is too big!" WTF is with clothes? Oh I know...We're all getting fatter so they made the sizes bigger to make us all feel better. Whatever, I still have T-shirts from High School that fit just fine...

Was at my favorite Mexican joint last nite and wandered over the to boys room on the other side of the building. Is it racist for a mexican restaurant to seat all the mexicans on one side of the place and everyone else on the other??? I thought it was ODD...maybe it's just me. It was the side that was closer to the bar. Fuckers............

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

So are you saying I shouldn't be happy I'm wearing clothes from the Juniors department now?

And ROFL at the segregation! You should try ours. No mexican's to seat!

12/31/06, 7:39 AM  
Blogger Jenn from WA said...

So the bigger question is why are homeless people homeless? I see "help wanted" signs everywhere these days. Surely these "homeless" have some skills. Personally, I think we should have spent the billions of dollars we spent in Iraq on maybe retraining some folks in the US so they can work. And no, I'm not so naive to think that some homeless just like being on the street.

Re: Mexican seating charts. In AZ where I was just for xmas, I found it somewhat amusing and annoying that in EVERY restaurant there seemed to be WAY more mexicans than us whites...and they got WAY for attention at times.

12/31/06, 11:43 AM  
Blogger Groove said...

Hell, Juniors are getting bigger too, that's the pitty of it all.

Homeless choose to be. I bet they're better campers than some pros are. I want to shoot everyone I see giving the beggars money. That shows your IQ more than anything.

I hear the same about AZ. I really think it's a shame. I'd rather have my salary now but live 1000 miles east or more from here.

12/31/06, 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home