Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What's in a meme?

What the hell is a meme anyway? Supposedly it's a unit of cultural information. At moron level it seems to be a specific internet phenomena. Somewhere else I saw it's an "idea" that can replicate like genes. All nice definitions. What the FUCK does that have to do with answering lists of questions whether you like the color blue or want anal in the shower on Thursday afternoons? How is a list of random questions a phenomena? It certainly is cultural. It proves the decline is really upon us. Spreading like a gene. Shaaariiight.....I can copy and paste too. People can't even agree on how to pronounce the word!

Now don't try and feed me the shit that it's a way for bloggers to get to know each other. Bullshit. Read the other fucking stuff they write. Read their FAQs. You'd learn more I'd bet. "Oh but Groove, they're fun to do." Bullshit. Fun? Watching your children grow up is "Fun". Writing down the first word you think of when you see a picture of an otter spray painted green is for CHILDREN. This is more of "I don't what to write about today so I'd like to tell you about my favorite coffee and what movie star I get a kick out of seeing shitfaced."

There's a reason I refuse to do these fucking things. It's a waste of brainpower. If you can't take the 10 minutes to tell me how miserable of an existence you lead, don't bother with canned hash. If you can't put forth actual thought, go get your remote control and diapers then prepare to be marginalized. This is why your kids sit in front of the TV all fucking day. Even you can't be bothered with more than 37 seconds of rational thinking. Go flip on Rachel Ray, I'm sure she'll have an opinion you can wrap your legs around. She's not even a trained chef....there, I learned you something today.


This is why they really hate us.....Fuck Around.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean you're not answering my tag? BWAHAHAHAHA!

5/30/07, 11:49 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

an otter spray painted green... hehehehehe!

6/2/07, 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home